Friday, October 21, 2005

GEMMA LIES! (too)

Gemma and I went to Helen's last night for a couple of drinks and some good chatting before Gem says the big I DO this weekend, and she had a surprising secret for someone who seemed shocked and dismayed by my water-shot-trickery at her hen do. Apparently Miss Horlick was also taking shots of water which she was passing as tequila! She was having her sister fix up shot glasses full of water and passing them off as tequila. This would be acceptable behavior if it weren't for the scolding I got the following day when she found out about my identical scam. I think it went something like, 'Mrs Goodwin! Did you take your tequila shot last night?! I have it on good authority that you were actually taking shots of water!' To which I, of course, first tried to pretend I couldn't hear and then responded by hanging my head in shame. Well, Miss Horlick, today it's time for you to pack your bags, because it's YOUR turn to go on a guilt trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home