Wednesday, January 24, 2007

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER BOOOOOOOOWL!

The Colts made it into the Superbowl on Sunday! John and I were lucky enough to go to the championship game, where we saw them comeback from a 3 - 21 gap to win the game! Unbelieveable. I had really given up hope in the first half that we weren't going to do it again this year, and it was going to be to New England, just as it has been so many years before. It's the first time the Indianapolis Colts have gone to the Super Bowl (they did win the Super Bowl back when the Colts were in Baltimore), so it's very exciting for the whole city. It's particularly exciting for me and John because we've gone to every home game this season except one, when we were in San Francisco. My mom and stepdad are even going to the actual Super Bowl in Miami! He has been a season ticket holder for years and years (maybe even since the first year they got to Indy), and they have a lottery for offering season ticket holders they chance to buy tickets. Very fun stuff!

And of course the Colts are playing the Bears, so it's quite a rivalry at work since my project is in Chicago. But everyone is having fun with it; it's quite nice actually. It will be a fun Super Bowl since the two cities are so close. I expect all my UK friends to be supporting the Colts in two weeks' time! Go Blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home