Monday, November 21, 2005

I love my Colts

I am very proud of my Indianapolis Colts. John and I have been keeping a watchful eye on the boys, as always. 10-0 after last night's win over the Bengals! The broadcasted the game on our satellite last night. They always show 2 NFL games on Sundays. Indy vs Cincinnati was the late game last night, so we only got to see the first half before it was time to go to bed. It's just brilliant seeing the team finally come together after years of watching other teams have their glory.

The disappointing thing for John and I is we aren't going to America this year for Christmas. While obviously I am sad not to spend Christmas with my family, it also means that this of all years will be the first in at least 10 years where I haven't been to at least one live game in the dome. But I will happily sacrifice my chances of seeing history in the making for this franchise if it will somehow mean they will continue to dominate the NFL. GO HORSE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home