Friday, February 09, 2007

Colts Colts Colts Colts Colts Colts

So the Colts won the Superbowl! Woo hoo! I've heard from several people in the UK that they saw some of the game on ITV. We had a Superbowl party that was good fun. I think there were about ten people including John and I, which was a perfect number. We made some food -- chicken, chili, cookies, etc -- and everyone also pitched in some food. We didn't organize what others brought and as such ended up with three taco dips! So we had a taco dip tasting contest, but I'm not sure who won that in the end.

Needless to say there has been Colts fever since the win. We went to the Superbowl celebration and parade the Monday after the Superbowl. It was waaaaaay too cold to stand outside to wait for the parade, so we headed right into the dome to wait for that celebration to start. It was good fun.

So I'm trying to think what else has been going on. It's been forever since I made a post. The weather has been absolutely terrible. I can't believe how cold it's been. It's been freaking freezing for about two or three weeks now, and today it's been snowing so badly that John's work was closed today. Indy has gotten even more snow than I've had up here in Chicago which is unusual. We left early today because of the snow, and it took about 1 hour 15 minutes to get back to the hotel. That's an hour more than usual. It took the same amount to get into work this morning. I'm just glad it's not a Thursday or I wouldn't be able to get home! Lucy has been enjoying the snow though. She's really funny when she runs through it. John said the snow is so high today that it's as tall as she is, and she has to jump really high to work her way through it. Bless!

Pictures of Lucy in the snow


Pictures of AFC Championship, Superbowl party, and Colts Superbowl Win Rally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home