Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pictures from the United States of America

I haven't posted any pictures in a long while I feel. John has gotten all the ones we've taken since he's gotten to the US online now, so here are some piccie catch-ups.






Kitty pictures








The weekend we were in Chicago for Faith's baby shower and stayed with Reena on the Friday night.

Labor Day weekend at my Dad's condo on Lake Monroe.

Apartment pics (these were taken before the stuff we shipped over arrived, and before we got the desk for the computer. It looks a little different now.)

This weekend at my mom's, with my brother's family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pink and brown polo shirt that John is wearing in the one photo is the same as I got from Next the other week! Fortunately it looks better on me ;)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

LOL! Well great minds think alike... :-)

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home